- The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC) sponsors a stakeholders meeting approximately three to four times a year.
- Governance and Gateway Signage (subcommittees), were formed to address specific issues related to the Westphalia Sector.
- Topics be discussed in stakeholders meetings include timing of infrastructure improvements, design of the central park, updates on current development projects, coordination with existing communities, and reports from the Governance and Gateway Signage Subcommittees.
- For more information about the stakeholders meetings, email Christina Pompa in the Community Planning Division, or call 301-780-2222.
Development Review Advisory Council
- Originally created by CR-6-2009 in February 2009, the Westphalia Sector Development Review Advisory Council facilitates coordinated community engagement in implementing the vision of the Westphalia Sector. The mission of the Advisory Council is to conduct Westphalia Sector pre-application development briefings, meetings, and to review land development proposals.
- The Advisory Council is comprised of 15 voting members: a Chair designated by the Westphalia Estates Civic Association, a Vice Chair designated by the Little Washington Civic Association, 10 community members who reside in the sector, 1 member from a faith-based organization, 1 member from a local business, and 1 member from the Prince George's Community College/Westphalia Training Center. There are also designees of the County Council and M-NCPPC to serve as nonvoting, ex-officio members.
- The Development Review Advisory Council meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month.
- For more information about the Development Review Advisory Council or to find out about meeting times and locations, email Chairman Redell Duke, or call 301-807-0354.
Westphalia Sector Civic Council
- The Westphalia Sector Civic Council is made up of citizens, business representatives, members of the faith-based community, and a representative from the Westphalia Training Center. Generally, a representative from Councilman Davis' office and a representative from the Prince George's Planning Department's Community Planning Division also attend the meetings.
- The Westphalia Sector Civic Council generally meets on the third Tuesday of every month from 10 a.m. to Noon at the community trailer located at 9304 D'Arcy Road, Upper Marlboro, Maryland, 20774.
- For more information about the Westphalia Sector Civic Council, email Redell Duke, or call 301-807-0354.