Birthday Party Packages
Enjoy Funbrella shade structures for birthday party rentals for children ages 3 to 12 years old. Pool birthday parties consist of 2 hours in the rental area and unlimited swimming in the pool. Parties are offered only on Saturdays and Sundays from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. or 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Food and non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers may be brought in (storage, refrigerator, freezer and/or ice is not available).
Account must be established. A SMARTlink
- A non-refundable reservation fee and security deposit must be paid at the time of the booking.
- The security deposit will be returned to the client providing that you leave on time, leave the area clean and all rules and regulations listed on the contract were followed.
- If the client has followed all rules, the facility will request that the deposit
berefunded to the client.
- For a deposit paid by credit card, the deposit refund will be issued as a credit to the credit card account unless a
six monthwindow has passed and the card number is no longer available due to credit card compliance standards (in which case a check will be issued to the account main contact). Refunds for credit card payments made after 6/1/17 may be processed via check due to a change in the registration software system taking place in Fall 2017.
- For a deposit paid by cash or check, the deposit refund will be issued by check.
- A check refund may take 3-4 weeks to process. No cash refunds will be allowed.
one timeframe and only one party area can be rented per party/renter per date.
*Additional children and adults (including non-swimmers) must pay the following party admission fees:
- Adults: $6 Bi-County Residents/$8 Non-Residents
- Children: $5 Bi-County Residents/$7 Non-Residents
- Pictures are restricted to your party area and can only be taken of individuals in attendance of your party. Video is strictly prohibited.
- Grills, Barbecues and other cooking devices are prohibited.
- Costume characters, clowns, performers, Disc Jockeys, etc are prohibited.
- Balloons are only permitted in reserved area.
- Failure to leave your location on time, free of debris, food, decorations and trash will forfeit the Security Deposit.
- Your birthday party list is due to the facility on your party rental date.
- All reservations are subject to the Inclement Weather Policy.
- Upon completion of the reservation, a list of party rules and regulations will be issued (no pinatas, lighted candles, balloons, glass containers, and cameras on pool deck during Splash Park parties).
- Facility Management reserves the right to revise and/or establish additional rules and regulations at anytime in the interest of the health and safety of our patrons and staff. All facility rules and regulations will be enforced.
- Refer to your contract for cancellation details.